Friday, August 30, 2013

August Pause/Break

I should have posted this earlier, but for anyone who has been wondering if I have given up on my blog, I have not. I was in Wisconsin for three weeks as a chaperone to six fabulous middle-school students from Esslingen, who took part in the People to People Sheboygan(-Esslingen) Chapter short-stay exchange program.  I was busy with activities with this group, catching up with friends, spending time with family, and doing a little bit of shopping.  I didn't really have time to write, though I gathered a lot of material for future posts.

Right now I am working on recovering from jet lag and trying to fight the strong urge to lie down and nap (so far in two days I have failed four times at that), but soon I'll have another post. It shouldn't be more than a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment